Developed by AAP Sections and Councils, these programs provide a forum for the advanced discussion of clinical matters, research developments, or special interest areas. While geared toward Section/Council members, most programs are of interest to and open to all attendees. Presentation within each program is unique to the subspecialty or subspecialist area.
Please note: Section/Council Programs are held at various dates and times within the broader National Conference schedule. The AAP National Conference & Exhibition does not have a centralized poster hall where all abstracts will be presented.
- February 21, 2020: Abstract SUBMISSION OPENS for the 2020 National Conference & Exhibition
- April 15, 2020: Abstract SUBMISSION CLOSES at 11:59 PM EDT
- June 29-July 3, 2020: Abstract acceptance notifications sent to authors
- August 21, 2020: Abstract WITHDRAWAL OR PRESENTER AUTHOR CHANGE CUTOFF at 11:59 PM EDT
- October 2-6, 2020: 2020 National Conference & Exhibition in San Diego, CA
For more information please email us