AAP is committed to inclusion, equity, and respectful treatment of all meeting participants and seeks to provide a safe and professional atmosphere in which attendees may learn, network, and participate in a welcoming environment of mutual respect. Please refer to our AAP Meeting Code of Conduct here.
AAP will make reasonable efforts to accommodate advance accessibility requests to enhance your meeting experience; on-site requests cannot be guaranteed. To request accommodation or for inquiries about accessibility send us an email. In an effort to make the 2021 National Conference an accessible meeting for all, the following resources are provided.
- Accessible parking
- ADA Accessible registration
- ADA hotel rooms upon request
- ADA reserved seating in the plenary sessions
- ADA shuttles upon request
- All-Gender restrooms
- AAP will offer gender-neutral restrooms at the Convention Center and Marriott Hotel
- Child care
- Closed captioning
- Captioning provided for plenary sessions and additional programming for the All-Access experience and Virtual-Only. Check the schedule for a list of programs.
- International registration
- Lactation Lounge
- National Conference website translator available in multiple languages
- Quiet Room
- Quiet space allocated for meditation, prayer, or to recharge.
- Reserved seating for wheelchairs/scooters in core program rooms and plenary
- Scooters available for rental
- Service animals are welcome
- Service desk includes representatives that can speak multiple languages
- Spanish/English simultaneous translation for designated sessions
- Spanish speaking assistance at general Information Booth
- Substance abuse recovery support group
- Welcome banners and signs in multiple languages