Host a product theater at the 2023 AAP National Conference & Exhibition. It’s a great way to showcase the hottest pediatric medical devices and products. Product theaters are offered during unopposed session hours.
Product theaters are not designated for CME credit.
2023 Product Theater Overview
The 2023 National Conference & Exhibition will be hosted in Washington DC at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center, October 20 – 24.
Product theaters will be offered, on a first come first served basis, during unopposed CME session times.
The product theaters will be offered in-person will be located in the exhibit hall. They will seat 100 people. The AAP will offer the option to add on to the product theater package by hosting your presentation on-demand in the AAP Virtual Platform. The presenting company would be responsible for recording their presentation and must supply the video to the AAP for on-demand availability.
*Presenting companies must be an AAP exhibitor.
*The on-demand option is only available to companies that participate in the in-person product theater program.
Product theater package will Include:
- Tile within the AAP virtual conference platform on exhibits home page promoting product theaters.
- Participation in the AAP Scavenger Hunt to continue promotion of your product, services and presentation.
- All product theater presentations will be listed on the conference website, on a product theater page.
- Listing on the conference website includes date/time, the title, company name and a link to your event site.
- The listing is public facing. It is not a private webpage.
- AAP will promote the product theater (along with exhibitors and symposia) in an email to attendees in the weeks leading up to the meeting.
- Theater seating
- Complete audio visual package
- Option to add food & beverage (at an additional cost)
- Lead retrieval
- $15,000 in-person per time slot
- $5,000 to add an on-demand video on the AAP Platform
Product theater dates and times
- Saturday, October 21
- Sunday, October 22
- Monday, October 23
- 12:30pm – 1:00pm each day
- 1:15pm – 1:45pm each day