What is include in the product theater package?
- Tile within the AAP virtual conference platform on exhibits home page promoting product theaters.
- Participation in the AAP Scavenger Hunt to continue promotion of your product, services and presentation.
- All product theater presentations will be listed on the conference website, on a product theater page.
- Listing on the conference website includes date/time, the title, company name and a link to your event site.
- The listing is public facing. It is not a private webpage.
- AAP will promote the product theater (along with exhibitors and symposia) in an email to attendees in the weeks leading up to the meeting.
- Theater seating
- Complete audio visual package
- Option to add food & beverage (at an additional cost)
- Lead retrieval
How is space assigned?
Product theater applications are reviewed for acceptance on a first-come, first-served basis. It is best to
submit applications early in the process.
Where are the theaters located?
On the exhibit hall floor.
How many attendees can I expect at my presentation?
Attendees are driven to attend a presentation based on topic & speaker. The attendees should be well informed on the presentation to gain attendee interest.
Can I select the speaker for the presentation?
Yes, the presenting company is responsible for selecting their speakers and all arrangements associated with the presentation. NOTE: AAP National Conference faculty and/or Section/Council Executive Committee members are not permitted to present for a product theater.
Can we provide food & beverage?
Yes! In fact, we suggest it. We also suggest you promote that you will be serving food & beverage. Most companies will order boxed lunches. Presenting companies can order directly with the center caterer and will be responsible for the ordering, payment and onsite facilitation of distribution.
How do we have the food & beverage delivered to the theater?
Ask the caterer to have your food & beverages rolled into the product theater immediately prior to your presentation. The theaters are built to accommodate (2) 6 foot tables for the food & beverage.
What can I expect with lead retrieval?
The AAP will provide (2) lead retrieval scanners. NOTE: it is the presenting companies responsibility to capture leads. Leads will be emailed to contact provided onsite.
Do I need to have specific verbiage on our marketing pieces?
All marketing & promotional pieces for the product theater(s) must include the following text: The presentation for this Product Theater is not designated for CME credit. This presentation is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the American Academy of Pediatrics.
**NOTE: The AAP is not able to directly provide attendee contact information. **
Advertisers referencing the National Conference may only use one of the following:
- AAP National Conference
- AAP National Conference & Exhibition
- American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition
- 2023 AAP National Conference
- 2023 AAP National Conference & Exhibition
- 2023 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition
All marketing materials must be submitted to the AAP for review and approval. The materials must clearly show that the product theater is sponsored by the company and not the AAP – this determination is up to the discretion of the AAP. All marketing pieces, including onsite posters are the responsibility of the presenting company to produce.
Where can I place posters promoting my presentation?
Presenting companies may place their promotional poster directly outside their product theater immediately prior to their presentation. Presenting companies may also place their promotional poster inside the confines of their exhibiting booth during exhibit hall hours. No directional promotions are allowed.
Can I order additional AV equipment for my presentation?
Yes, you may order audio visual needs over and beyond the package directly with the AAP audio visual vendor.
What are the AAP Health & Safety and Code of Ethics?
Exhibitors must comply with the AAP Health & Safety and Code of Ethics.