The 2023 National Conference Call for Plenary Proposals is now closed.
The planning group accepted submissions through Friday, March 24.
Plenary Session Proposals
Deadline to Submit: March 24, 2023
Plenary sessions are high-level 15-20 minute lectures that occur on the mainstage of the National Conference and are designated for CME credit. These sessions address cutting-edge, crucial or emergent clinical topics for pediatric care and should be of broad interest and importance to all attendees.
The following is required for a plenary session proposal:
- Proposal author name and contact information
- 50-word description
- Learning objectives
- Needs assessment information
- Physician competencies
- Proposed faculty contact information
- Proposed faculty description of speaking experience
- Proposed faculty video example (if available)
- Submitters must be an AAP member or have sponsorship from a Section/Council/Committee