National Conference & Exhibition: October 7-11, 2022
Purpose of the National Conference
The National Conference & Exhibition is dedicated to keeping pediatric providers abreast of the latest best practices in pediatrics. Whether attendees are looking to obtain continuing medical education (CME) credits or dedicated to lifelong learning, this conference provides a large selection of pediatric educational opportunities.
Goals and Objectives
The National Conference & Exhibition strives to meet participants’ identified educational needs and support their life-long learning with a goal of improving care for children and families. The AAP is committed to excellence and innovation in education. The AAP National Conference is the forum at which pediatric professionals meet and interact for updates, review of pediatric practice, research, and advocacy. The National Conference provides a place for the AAP governance/administration/organization to interact with its general membership.
The content of this CME activity does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
The instruction (learning experience) in this activity will:
- Provide the most current information related to illness and preventive healthcare of prenatal, neonatal, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Create a forum for discussion of current issues and problems in pediatric healthcare.
- Instruct attendees on procedures related to patient health management.
- Inform, enable and update on practice management and policy.
- Support and train attendees in advocacy of issues related to child health.
- Highlight the importance of physician self-care and wellness and their impact on patient care
As a result of attending this activity, learners will be able to:
- Practice evidence-based, informed pediatric medicine.
- Apply current techniques and procedures.
- Advocate effectively for issues related to children’s health.
- Demonstrate improvement in competence, performance or patient outcomes.
- Apply strategies to maintain wellness and prevent burnout.
Privacy and Confidentiality Statement
At the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), we take the issue of privacy very seriously. We do not sell, distribute, barter, or transfer personally identifiable information obtained from a user to a third party without your consent. Any information collected on the Web site is only used for the purpose stated. The AAP list is only for important communications, and your e-mail address will not be sold or provided to third parties. You will not receive advertising or promotional materials on this list.
The AAP may use “cookie” technology to obtain non-personal information from its online visitors. We do not extract personal information in this process nor do we provide this information to third parties. We also do not contact you based on the information in your cookie file.
The AAP has taken steps to make all information received from our online visitors as secure as possible against unauthorized access and use. All information is protected by our security measures, which are periodically reviewed.