The 2020 Call for Session Proposals is now closed. Session proposal accept/reject notifications will be distributed in September 2019.
Final decisions on proposed sessions will be made by the National Conference & Exhibition Planning Group who develops and oversees the National Conference education program. This group is made up of over 25 pediatricians with collective expertise in 70 topic areas of pediatrics. Health professionals in any field are welcome to submit.
Programing for the National Conference falls into two categories:
- Programs for the general pediatrician or provider, which cover any clinical or non-clinical pediatric content areas; OR
- Programs for AAP section/council members, which are highly focused topics of interest to section/council members; these require and assume that the attendee has knowledge and special interest in the content area.
April 12, 2019 at 11:59PM EDT: Deadline to submit session proposals for the 2020 meeting.
- June 14-15, 2019: Selection of sessions by the National Conference & Exhibition Planning Group
- September 2019: Notification to submitters of decision via email
- October 2-6, 2020: 2020 National Conference in San Diego, CA
Contact us at email@example.com