1. Where is the Exhibit Hall located?
The Exhibit Hall is located in the West Building, Hall B.
2. What are the show colors?
Black aisle carpet, blue drapes.
3. How many attendees are anticipated for this conference?
We anticipate 16,000 total attendees and estimate about 10,000 key decision makers.
4. I have not received my exhibitor kit (Online Exhibitor Service Manual)?
The Online Exhibitor Service Manual is sent electronically along with a password. The Online Exhibitor Service Manual will be sent in June 2018. If it is past June 2018, please immediately contact our General Contractor: Tradeshow Logistics either via email or phone. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-857-2838 enter #2.
5. Can exhibitors attend conference sessions?
Exhibitors (with an exhibit badge) can attend non-ticketed sessions that are not full in capacity. CME credit can only be obtained if you’re registered as an attendee for the conference.
1. How can I obtain an attendee list?
The Attendee Marketing List form is provided in your Online Exhibitor Service Manual. Before your order can be processed, you must submit mailing materials for approval to: Eva Fujino either via email, fax or mail: email@example.com . The list is sent (1) time per order, for a (1) time mailing use. The list can only be used by the purchasing company. The list can’t be shared for additional use. It is strictly prohibited to add the AAP attendee list into a database for continued usage.
2. How will I receive the attendee list?
The list is emailed to the key tradeshow contact in an excel document.The initial list will be sent September 26, 2018. You can request that the list (provided one time per purchase) be sent on the Wednesday of your choice.
3. When should I send my materials for review?
Your materials can be sent for review anytime. Please allow 2-3 business days for review. Also allow time for edits if materials require changes.
4. What is included on the attendee list?
The attendee list includes mailing addresses only (no email). Two lists are provided. One list is the complete attendee registration list (all attendees registered for the conference). The other list is a demographic list. PLEASE NOTE: Attendees are not required to complete the demographic questions, therefore, the demographic list will provide less names.
List information breakdown:
Attendee mailing list:
Annual Volume of Products & Services Purchased
5. How much does the attendee list cost?
The pre-show list price is $600 and the post show list price is $800.
1. When will the attendee list be sent?
The list will be available in October 2018 to exhibitors who have placed their order before this date and received approval for their mailer. Orders approved after the initial list is sent, will be processed on Wednesday of every week. This list is sent (1) time per order, for a (1) time mailing use. The purchased list
2. Where do I find forms such as: Intent to Distribute Premium, Novelty Items, or Food Products?
These forms can be found in your Online Exhibitor Service Manual.
3. Where can I register exhibitor names (for badges)?
Once you are logged in with your password you will be able to select the Booth Personnel link to enter names.
12. What are the badge colors this year?
Blue FAAP – AAP Members (Fellows)
Blue Member – AAP Members (Residents & Candidate Members)
(Blank) Blue Bar – Non-Member Physicians/Residents, Allied Health & Medical Students
Pink Staff – AAP Staff
Grey Supplier – Vendors
Green Guest – Family
Black or Brown – Press
Gold – Exhibitor
Red Exhibit Only – Exhibit Only
1. How do I submit my company information & product description?
You will be sent a link and password in your Booth Assignment Letter. It is the exhibitor’s responsibility to update the online information.
- Enter log in site
- Enter password
- Click “Edit Booth Info”
- Update any company information
Enter company/product description information in PRINT PROFILE to be included in Onsite Exhibit and AAP mobile app – deadline is September 18, 2018. (up to 50 words or 500 characters).
- Enter company/product description information in ONLINE PROFILE
- WELCOME MESSAGE is optional and is typically a tag line.
- CLICK SAVE!!!
American Academy of Pediatrics:
Meeting & Exhibits Coordinator
(p) 877-857-2838 #2