The American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition provides many opportunities to highlight your companies’ products and services including exhibiting at the conference, advertising in one of our many publications, sponsoring an educational topic, product, or event, and hosting a Product Theater or Symposium. Watch this informative video to find out how!
The Exhibit Hall is Located in the West Building Hall B
Exhibitor Education Tools for 2018
AAP has once again teamed up with exhibit marketing consultant Marlys Arnold to provide you with free exhibitor education.
We offer online tools available 24/7. Click HERE to take advantage of all these resources! The online Exhibitor Education Tools site provides access to articles on various topics each month.
AAP Exhibitor Insights
Click HERE to listen to these interviews
Tiffany Kaczorowski from Children’s Hospital of Alabama
Tiffany shares tips on how to:
- Use sponsorships to your advantage
- Highlight what you have to offer & increase awareness (even if you’re not selling a product)
- Have experts (in their case, physicians) in the booth
Laura Taylor from Nestlé Nutrition
Laura offers great ideas for:
- Creating experiential engagement in the booth
- Developing a well-trained booth staff
- Gathering and managing leads from badge scan through follow-up
Annette McClure, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
Annette shares tips on how to:
- Satisfy attendee needs in the moment, causing them to pause
- Streamline your display to attract more attention
- Focus on the emotional side of what booth staff should be doing
- Go above and beyond to personalize the follow-up