2019 Continuing Medical Education Information
As an attendee of the 2019 National Conference & Exhibition, you are responsible for calculating, claiming and recording your AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Calculate Your Credit
New Feature: You can now calculate your AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ via the conference app and online schedule.
- Enter your AAP login and password in the conference app and/or online schedule
- Add to ‘My Itinerary’ by selecting the star icon next to each session or event. Please note: only one session per timeslot should be added. Including multiple sessions per timeslot will overvalue your credit calculation.
- Your National Conference credit total will appear at the bottom of ‘My Itinerary’ based on your selections
Note: The total calculation from ‘My Itinerary’ will include the maximum number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ for each session. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Information on which NAPNAP CE contact hours contain pharmacology (Rx) content can be found here. The following session types provide prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians: Audience Response Sessions, Focused Topics, Interactive Group Forums Seminars and Workshops.
Claim Your Credit
The documents listed below are provided to assist you in claiming AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
- Certificate of Participation, Physician
- Record your total number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ on your Certificate of Participation and keep it for your records, even if you do not want to record your credit on your AAP transcript.
- Certificate of Participation, Allied Health Professionals
- Attendees that need a record of their participation, but are not eligible to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, should record their total credit on this document and keep it for their records.
- Certificate of Participation, International Attendees
- International attendees can stop by an Information Booth to obtain a certificate to meet their needs.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) may earn 15 ABP MOC Part 2 points for attending the National Conference and successfully completing a reflective assessment. Instructions for completing the assessment and claiming points can be found here.
Record Your Credit
Once you have calculated your total number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, you may record your credit on your AAP transcript. Please visit the AAP credit and transcript system here and print a certificate for the 2019 National Conference & Exhibition. Instructions for recording your credits can be found here.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
A list of disclosures of all individuals in a position to influence and/or control the content of the National Conference can be found here. Individuals involved in this CME activity that are not listed did not have any relevant financial relationships to disclose and do not plan to discuss off-label/investigational uses of products. Attendees are encouraged to review these disclosures in advance of attending educational sessions.