Claiming Your Credit
The documents listed below are provided to assist you in claiming and recording AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, which you are responsible for claiming and recording for the AAP National Conference & Exhibition.
- Credit Claim Worksheet (print and keep for your records)
- The credit claiming worksheet provides a list of all sessions that are designated for CME credit and the maximum number of credits available for each of them. Use this worksheet to track the credits you earn each day and to calculate your total credit. Claim credit only for the time you actually attend each session.
- Certificate of Participation, Physician (keep for your records)
- Record your total number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ on your Certificate of Participation and keep it for your records, even if you do not want to record your credit on your AAP transcript.
- Certificate of Participation, Allied Health Professionals (keep for your records)
- Attendees that need a record of their participation, but are not eligible to earn AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, should record their total credit on this document and keep it for their records.
- Certificate of Participation, International Attendees
- International attendees can stop by an Information Booth to obtain a certificate to meet their needs.
Maintenance of Certification (MOC)
Diplomates of the American Board of Pediatrics (ABP) may earn 15 ABP MOC Part 2 points for attending the National Conference and successfully completing a reflective assessment. Instructions for completing the assessment and claiming points can be found here.
Recording Your Credit
Once you have calculated your total number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™, you may record your credit on your AAP transcript. Please note that the AAP is upgrading its credit and transcript system to better serve you. Please visit the AAP credit and transcript system here and follow the Quick Start Guide instructions to claim your credit and print a certificate for the 2018 National Conference & Exhibition.
Further information on the new credit and transcript system, which is a part of the AAP Digital Transformation Initiative, can be found here.
Conflict of Interest Disclosures
A list of disclosures of all individuals in a position to influence and/or control the content of the National Conference can be found here. Attendees are encouraged to review these disclosures in advance of attending educational sessions.
Accreditation Statement, Credit Information and Objectives
Accreditation and credit information and objectives for the National Conference can be found here.
Education & In-Kind Support
The AAP is pleased to acknowledge the Education & In-Kind Supporters of the 2018 National Conference & Exhibition. A list of Education Supporters is available here. A list of In-Kind Supporters are available here.