Host a virtual product theater at the 2021 AAP National Conference & Exhibition. It’s a great way to showcase the hottest pediatric medical devices and products. Product theaters are offered during unopposed session hours.
Product theaters are not designated for CME credit.
2021 Product Theater Overview
The 2021 National Conference & Exhibition will be planned as a robust hybrid experience both in-person in Philadelphia and virtually. The conference will offer world-class education, an exhibit program, and many unique experiences to reach a broader audience than ever before!
- Product theaters will be offered, on a first come first serve basis, during unopposed CME session times.
- The product theater package includes a virtual exhibit profile to continue the promotion of your product and services. The profile includes space for a description, resources such as PDF’s, URL links, a chat function, a unique URL to the exhibit booth profile to market in your social media and much more! (this is a $3,000 value) NOTE: The functionality of the mobile app Virtual Exhibit Booth is not the same as full interactive website booth profile. Click here for details.
- The fee to host a virtual product theater is $15,000.
- Product theater slots are offered in 30 minute sessions
- Virtually, presenting companies will facilitate their own webinar through their own software platform (companies must have an online platform for attendees to register beforehand).
- There are no restrictions on which platform you decide to choose.
- AAP will need to be provided a registration login for your presentation to audit your event.
- Companies must provide the AAP with their final attendance count of the presentation both during the meeting and at the end of the on-demand availability which ends on January 31st.
- The content creation and promotion of your presentation will be the responsibility of each presenting company and the AAP will provide access to our attendees.
Promotion Will Include:
- Tile within the AAP virtual conference platform on exhibits home page promoting product theaters.
- Virtual exhibit booth profile to continue promotion of your product and services.
- All product theater presentations will be listed on the conference website, on a product theater page.
- Listing on the conference website includes date/time, the title, company name and a link to your event site.
- The listing is public facing. It is not a private webpage.
- Each group will be provided one-time access to use our attendee mailing list of addresses, we typically release this 4-weeks prior to the meeting.
- AAP will promote the product theater (along with exhibitors and symposia) in an email to attendees in the weeks leading up to the meeting.