Visit the Connections Corner, located in McCormick Place West, to become recharged for a full day of education and networking. The Connections Corner offers a variety of services and a live theater with expert lead tech and health sessions! Be sure to stop in and stay awhile.
Within the Connections Corner, be sure to visit these helpful and interactive areas:
The Tech Bar is back at it again at this year’s National Conference! Enjoy expert lead, tech-focused sessions and have your LinkedIn profile reviewed. Also at your fingertips, everything you need to learn on how to integrate technology to juggle what you need to get done in your professional and personal life, and to increase productivity and give you the tools to succeed.
Stop by the Tech Bar and experience all of this:
- Increase your productivity with apps and gadgets at the Tech Bar
- Engage with tech experts who can help you navigate the mobile app and make the most out of your meeting experience.
- Get your tech-related questions answered
- Be hands-on with disruptive gadgets that can change the way you use technology
- Emerge yourself in new technology and get the ultimate guide to using it!
- Challenge yourself to be the tech guru
Health & Wellness Center
Everyone dreams of a healthy lifestyle and while you’re away from home focusing on improving the health of others, take some time to commit to a healthier you.
We invite you to “namastay” for a while in the Health and Wellness Center, where we will provide a continuous flow of integrative and inspiring ideas for empowerment of your health and wellness throughout the AAP National Conference!
Join us for morning workouts or try our new unique health equipment. From finding balance on an indoor surf board to stepping onto a Power Plate, we will help spark your adventure and/or recovery.
Looking for some personal attention to improve your health and well-being? The Personal Assessment inVESTment has four short surveys to answer to receive personalized advice for improving one’s health. Take one or all four and receive personalized advice to live better.